Monday, March 9, 2015

Signs

The universe sends us signs. All the time. This was mine today.




I post it simply to share the idea that all around us are tools given to us to make our lives - mind, body, soul, ego - better. What we choose to do with those tools is entirely up to us.

Signs that I have seen are sometimes the funniest and strangest but often the most banal. Once I saw two signboards side by side that cemented an idea in my head.

When I toured Malaysia on bicycle I met a person with the same name. Another time I had a thought in my head and a person in front of me turned around and on his shirt was that thought. Word for word. 
So look for signs if perhaps you're feeling a little lost. They're there. Just waiting to be recognised.

Thank you Michael and Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment